Tuesday, 6 October 2009

The Knitting and Stitching Show








CTDG will at the show this week. Our stand is RCA8 in the Panorama Room. We look forward to seeing you there.

The new booklet 'Using Paint' will be on sale.
Pictured is the design my grandson did when he worked through the articles published in Design-It. If you ask to see the folder, which will be on our stand, you will be able to see how I developed George's design.

Sarah's new book 'Designing with Layers' is very popular, I look forward to working through more of the projects.
The photo of our stand was taken at The Festival of Quilts at the NEC in August this year. It was a very busy show, we all enjoyed being part of it.
I must go and pack now, I have to leave home at 7am tomorrow to get to London. Wednesday will be spent getting the stand ready for the opening of the show on Thursday. See you there.

Best wishes
Cathy







No comments:

Post a Comment